YouTube Guitar Lessons
- Loop each bar and practise at various tempos.
- Use the sequence from each bar in other positions on your guitar fingerboard and on other pairs of strings.
- Use a metronome - start slowly and gradually increase the tempo.
- Use the ideas in your own guitar solos.
- Be aware of the first note in each bar when playing the entire sequence.
- Try and play along with the video.
The lick is broken up into individual bars and played at different tempos in the following video. When watching the video on YouTube, you can use the time stamps in the video description if you want to quickly jump to specific bars.
Can you play along with the video? That is your challenge!
Grab your free guitar lesson packs
Would you like me to send you free guitar lesson packs?
Simply enter your name and email address into the form below and you will receive some great little study packs including ideas for guitar solos, bass lines and chords. Backing tracks are also included to help you learn the parts.
Various lesson material will be sent to you in a wide range of styles over the coming weeks, so have fun discovering new ideas. It is completely free!
Share this Post