YouTube Guitar Lessons
- Practise each bar separately and loop each sequence.
- Apply the sequence created in each bar to other parts of the scale.
- Play with a metronome and gradually increase the tempo.
- Incorporate each sequence into your own guitar solos.
- Be aware of each bar when playing the entire sequence.
Grab your free guitar lesson packs
These packs are great little study pieces and will give you many new ideas to advance your guitar playing skills.
Fill in your details below and I will send you a link to the "Blues In A" pack. You will also receive the "Blues In C" and "Blues Waltz" packs along with any future packs over the next few weeks.
Share this Post